Thursday, March 20, 2008

Two Fat Ladies

Our latest batch of little people have just come out of the kiln. Looks like they’ve been getting up to a bit of mischief while our backs were turned huh!! Actually, the one on the right looks remarkably like me at the moment, with only a couple of weeks to go before having my very own (real life) little person! Yikes! So it might go a little quiet on the blogging front for a while....!!

You can check out a few recent updates of the Little People's adventures here.

4 comments:

Ursula Achten said...

Oh WOWW! Mel, cheers to good news and to all little-people-carriers around the world! I hope you're fine!!

Mel Robson said...

Thanks Uschi! I'm doing real fine! Never better in fact!!

Simone... said...

Congratulations!!! I had no idea you were expecting!

Simone J

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for you.
I know this site is about your art but you have to post pics of the little one on here, how else will your friends from far away see the little tyke?
Randal