I've been tagged twice in one day! Does that mean I have to fess up double the amount?!! I think not!! Until yesterday I had never even heard of the concept of tagging, and now Diana Fayt and Anna Davern have both tagged me within a few hours of eachother. Yep, tag central. So from what I can gather, when you get tagged you have to write a list of 6 things about yourself that people may not know. So, here goes.......
1. I once went dressed as Brett Whiteley to a costume party. Actually, there was a remarkable resemblance when that blonde afro wig went on)
2. I am addicted to rice cakes - yes, those things that look, feel and taste like polystyrene. I don't know what it is but I eat a packet a day and seriously crave them.
3. When I was a kid I was ambidexterous. Sister Christopher used to smack me whenever I wrote with my left hand. But I was a rebellious child and am now very left-handed. I'm cranky to this day that such a useful skill was whacked out of me.
4. I once won 1st prize in a banana eating competition at the Murwillumbah Banana Festival.
5. I always wanted to be a foreign diplomat. But I decided to take a year off to go travelling before applying to the Department of Foreign Affairs to begin my illustrious career in the corridors of diplomacy! I stayed away much longer than that, became a teacher, and then an artist. No regrets!
6. I don't like cats. (people think I'm so nasty when I admit that. Sorry, but they drive me nuts)
Ok. That's me all tagged up. Whose next? Sorry girls....Rebeccah, Liana and Florence....