Friday, December 8, 2006

I'm getting scared....


Oh yes the christmas frenzy is upon us!! Having been largely holed up in my studio the last few weeks I have somehow managed to miss the build up of the christmas frenzy outside of my own little world. But in the hunt for a new pair of scissors yesterday I naively wandered into one of the $2 shops only to be immediately assaulted by blaring christmas carols, blinding displays of tinsel and shiny christmas balls, and a lifesize electronic santa clause screaming ho ho ho into my ear and singing an unidentifiable song that I think was meant to be jingle bells. I stumbled out disoriented and ran quickly back to my studio to recover.

1 comment:

Rebecca-the-Wrecker said...

Be afraid, very afraid. Do not look sideways into the myer xmas window wombat themed christmas fantasie when you walk down the q street mall. there is a reason that marsupials only come out at nighttime.