Friday, December 22, 2006

Putting my feet up


Well that’s it! It’s official! I am on holidays! The last job on my list is done and crossed off and the little box is winging its way to the 4th World Ceramic Biennale as I write. God speed little ones! My feet are now well and truly UP! And here’s how excited I am about it…..
(it’s so cheesy but the lovely poppit sent me one and I proceeded to waste an entire afternoon superimposing my whole family and all my friends while giggling away to myself in procrastination heaven!) Happy Holidays!

7 comments:

Rebecca-the-Wrecker said...

yay for holidays! we all so deserve it!!!

Florence Forrest said...

Oh My God! You look like the perfect elf. LOL!

Santa's little helper can now put her feet up :D

xx

simone said...

Oi... time to put feet down..hehehhehehehe
love reading your blog.
xoxoox

simone said...

back in the blogging world!
http://creativescootin.blogspot.com/

Mel Robson said...

geez, give a girl a break!!! Back on board today...

Anna Davern said...

Hi Mel,
Love your shoes, love your work! I've been lurking for a while and I hope you don't mind but I've "tagged" you. It's all new to me but i think it's kind of like a 'chain letter' only more fun. Love the blog.
cheers, anna

Mel Robson said...

Hi Anna,
You're the kangaroo girl (craftbase pic)!! A woman after my own heart! The tagging thing is all a bit new to me too, but looks harmless enough!!Thanks! And thanks for visiting!